Lady Antebellum meet and great appreciation post
Posts tagged me.
I JUST WANT TO CRY OKAY.
THEY’VE COME SO FAR.
We have a “spirit” group on Campus called sicsic and its like 5 or 6 people who run around in masks for campus pride and shit, and they remain anonymous until their senior years.
The question was, “If you could wear a mask, what one would you wear?”
This was my roommates answer and it made the paper. My answer of, “I would wear Robert Downey Junior’s face” was a little to weird to put in there apparently, but its okay because that picture of me was awful.
hehehehehe I WIN
this whole packing thing is stupid.
am I in sandusky yet?
in which laney leaves me alone in the room for a night for the first time ever and i don’t even know what to do.
Top Thrill Dragster off season trains - Cedar Point
I’M GOING TO CRY OKAY.
THIS WEEKEND WAS HARD ENOUGH, NOT WORKING.
AND TO THINK MY BABY TRAINS ARE ALL APART RIGHT NOW.
AND ROB SAID GOLD TRAIN WAS GONNA START GOING DOWN LAST SUNDAY.
- Laney: you know what i miss. three-way calls. you know, where you were able to talk to two people at once.
- Me: they still exist, laney.
- Laney: they do?
- Me: yeah.
- Laney: no i mean. i have not seen a landline phone where you can do that!
- Me: it's called a conference call, laney.
- Laney: what? really?
- Me: yeah it's not that hard. you press a button and dial a number and there you go.
- Laney: no. not like back and forth, like three people can talk on the phone at once.
- Me: IT'S CALLED A CONFERENCE CALL.
- Laney: really?
- Me: yeah, laney. three-way calls didn't die like the nineties.